Wabano Kids Zoom Drop-in
January 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until January 29, 2021
We invite families with children aged 0 – 6 to join us on Zoom for our regular drop-in. This is a great opportunity to connect with other families and we’ve got some fun programming planned for you and your little one.
We’ve got lots of crafting materials and food ingredients to share with families. Please register and we’ll follow up with you directly to get these materials in your hands.
Please RSVP for this event to receive the Zoom link.
Please contact email@example.com to RSVP for this event.
- Jan 12th – Cultural Teaching with Sharon. We’ll be talking about Winter and Great Spirit Moon.
- Jan 13th- Parent & Child Yoga
- Jan 14th – Making Bannock! Register in advance and we’ll provide the ingredients!
- Jan 15th- Visit with the Ottawa Public Health. We’ll be chatting about the stresses of the pandemic and will provide tools to help parents cope
- Jan 19th – Songs with David Charrette
- Jan 20th – Fleece Mitten Making
- Jan 21st- Fleece Mitten Making
- Jan 22nd- Puppets with Special Guest Fred McGregor
- Jan 26th – Cultural Teaching with Sharon
- Jan 27th – Make window snowmen with Deena!
- Jan 28th – Cooking with Mark! Register in advance and we’ll provide the ingredients!
- Jan 29th- Guest Librarian Christine Ambroise